A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Shure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Shure is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shure
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Shure Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shure graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Shure has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley S Shure DPM and MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lesley S. Shure practice?
- Dr. Lesley Shure has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesley Shure practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, KY.
See Greenville Surgeons.