A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesley Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesley Wong is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesley Wong, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesley Wong MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Lesley Wong practice?
- Dr. Lesley Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lesley Wong practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Evansville Plastic Surgeons and Evansville Surgeons.