A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lesli Skolarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lesli Skolarus is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lesli Skolarus, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skolarus graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Skolarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lesli Elizabeth Skolarus MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lesli E. Skolarus practice?
- Dr. Lesli Skolarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Lesli Skolarus practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.