A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
- Forsyth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Scott practice?
Dr. Leslie Scott practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Helena, MT.
See Missoula Pediatricians and Missoula Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lesley Scott, Dr. Lessie Scott