Dr. Leslie Sue Abramson MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology.
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Abramson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Abramson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abramson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Abramson practice?
Dr. Leslie Abramson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NH.
See Burlington Pediatricians, Burlington Rheumatologists, and Burlington Allergists.