Learn more about Dr. Leslie Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Abramson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abramson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Abramson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abramson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie S Abramson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Abramson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Abramson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Rheumatologists.