Learn more about Dr. Leslie Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Abramson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramson
Psoriatic Arthritis Patient Education Read about psoriasis and arthritic symptoms in our psoriatic arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abramson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Abramson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Abramson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie S Abramson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Abramson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Abramson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Abramson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, VT and Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Pediatricians and Burlington Rheumatologists.