Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Abramson
Dr. Leslie Abramson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Abramson is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus, Fletcher Allen Healthcare and Children`s Hospital at Dartmouth CHaD. Dr. Abramson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Abramson has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Leslie Abramson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.
Dr. Edward Emery III
Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Burlington, VT 0 mi52
Dr. Jeffrey Horbar
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Burlington, VT 0 mi41
Dr. Lynda Tilluckdharry
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Burlington, VT 0 mi9