A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannon Aden graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brannon Aden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden practice?
- Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden practices Ophthalmology near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Ophthalmologists.