A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brannon Aden
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brannon Aden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannon Aden graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brannon Aden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden practice?
- Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Brannon Aden practices Ophthalmology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Ophthalmologists.