A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Aldrich is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldrich
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Aldrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Aldrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Aldrich MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Leslie Aldrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Aldrich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.