A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Aldrich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Aldrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Aldrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Aldrich MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Leslie Aldrich has 12 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Aldrich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.