Dr. Leslie Aldrich Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Aldrich?

October 3rd, 2013

Wouldn't recommend her.

This woman was very rude. I waited 3 months to get this appointment and I don't appreciate her being short with me. I will definitely ask for someone else when I go back in 6 months.

January 31st, 2013

Terrific doctor!

Dr. Aldrich successfully diagnosed an issue for me that had been misdiagnosed elsewhere. She was swift, professional, and no nonsense about my issues. I would highly reccomend.

April 23rd, 2012

Colonoscopy

People say the most difficult part of a colonoscopy is the prep. I found just the opposite with Dr. Adrich. I was awake during the entire procedure and was in pain until I finally told the staff in the room I was feeling everything. I remained awake but at least the pain lessened because the nurse gave me more pain medication. I was wheeled back to the recovery room fully awake. Dr. Aldrich spoke to me, not my husband and me, in the recovery room the moment I got back there because she said I was awake and could understand.This is my 3rd colonoscopy. With the other two, I felt no pain, was in a twilight sleep, and the doctor talked to both my husband and me because I had been sedated. Both procedures were not scary or painful as the procedure I just underwent from her. I don't care to see and know or feel what they are doing during the procedure. Is there a shortage of Propofol or Versed or does she not believe in those drugs?I need a new doctor for my next colonocopy. Her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. To my knowledge she wore street clothes during the entire procedure, no lab coat or scrubs.

February 18th, 2012

This doctor is extremely condascending and less than helpful. Although I can not comment on her expertise (she was unable to identify any possible cause or remedies for my ailments), her "bedside manner" is beyond bad. She appeared not to care and ridiculed me for decisions I had made regarding my own care. I would not recommend her to anyone.

November 22nd, 2011

Waste of Time and Money

She took no interest in my symptoms. Only wanted to hear about symptoms that were confirmed by tests. Was impatient with me. Seemed irritated with me. Told me what I already knew. Barely examined me...only listened to bowels. Told me to take fiber and disregarded my referring physician's concerns about the nature and symptoms of my pain changing. I feel very upset by all of this and I will be filing a complaint with U of M Health System.

May 31st, 2015