Dr. Leslie Allison Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Allison?

Posted on July 28th, 2014

He is a wonderful pediatrician!

Good doctor, Bad staff

Posted on September 18th, 2013

I have had numerous problems with the office staff. They do not pay attention, they misplace results, send the wrong paperwork to your referrals, schedule shots and then when you show up, they are out. They charge "courtesy fees to your co-pay." When you ask about the fee,the office manager who seems very aggressive and entitled, verbally attack you and says if you don't like it, go somewhere else. Overall, the staff does not care one bit about you, and quite frankly, with all the poor reviews of the staff....the doctor doesn't care either because there have been no changes in staff. They are all incompetent! The only bright spot in the entire process is that the new doctor is great! Highly skilled and genuinely interested in your care. Luckily she has her own office which we have transferred to. There is no customer service at Monarch Medical. I advise you read the reviews and go somewhere else.

Worst ever. Run run away - Avoid!

Posted on July 10th, 2013

It is just terrible. The wait time was 2.5 hrs. The dirtiest place ever. They use dirty and used equipment to look in your mouth and ears. Broken old furniture. He is getting very rude with the patients whenever there is something he does not like. Max time he would spend with you would be 5 - 10 min. It is not a doctor's office. Avoid, run away, anybody would be better than him.

Mrs

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Doctor is rude, asked questions that were not pertaining to the office visit. Office equipment old and out of date, very long wait in a very crowded office. Waiting room dirty. Find another doctor.

Something's Wrong

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Dr. Allison has been our family doctor for 15 years. He used to spend time with us and ask questions - was genuinely interested in the patient and the family. Although I didn't like the 2-3 hour wait for an appointment (or the constantly changing office staff), I did like the fact that he was such an interested doctor. This morning my son, who has Down syndrome, woke up with his jaw swollen three times the normal size. I called Dr. Allison's office, but the call went to voice mail after several rings. I was confused, as the voice mail was not even set up - it just referenced their phone number. I called again 15 minutes later and spoke with Nick, who said I could come right in since they weren't busy. I drove over 35 minutes to get there, only to be told they no longer accept our insurance. When the young lady at the desk saw my son's jaw, she went back and asked Dr. Allison if he would go ahead and see him. He told her no, and directed her to give me names of doctors that do accept my insurance - after 15 years of being my son's doctor! I told her I was not happy I drove out there, and she said Nick should have informed me of the insurance change when I called. Something is weird. This office used to be standing room only. Today, my son and I were the only people there besides a room full of staff. I realized the last several times I've driven by their office there seem to be no cars in their parking lot.

Never Again

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I was really happy when I called in and they were able to schedule me for that same day and the office staff was courteous both on the phone and when I arrived in the office. However, after that it all went downhill - waited an hour in the waiting room before being taken to an exam room where I waited another hour before the doctor finally appeared with no explanation or apology for the wait. He seemed nice enough but proceeded to rush through everything and finally said he would order some tests. When I received the lab order I realized he requested a ton of tests which he didnt explain to me. Half of these tests were related to a condition which I informed him I was being treated for by my obgyn and not at all related to what I was there for. This was the first time I have ever encountered a doctor that gave me the impression he was just trying to hustle insurance companies by taking an unrealistic number of patients and diagnosing people by ordering an extensive round of lab tests.

WORST DR I'VE EVER BEEN TO

Posted on September 20th, 2012

I took my two kids to this Dr Allison and I regret it to this day I made an appointment for my daughter who had a fever of 101 they would not see her because she didn't have the permanent medical.card when all they had to do was call and verify the insurance that was the last time I took them there now there new Pcp Dr Nancy Nahgavi was conducting a annual physical on my ten year old son and found through Dr Allisons medical records that were transfered to the new Pcp that my son tested positive for an auto immune disorder this was in 2010 and were just finding out about this in 2012 I fully intend to file a complaint with the TEXAS MEDICAL BOARD asap in the meantime please pray for our son AJ that nothing is seriously wrong with him for this disorder could have done irreputable damage to his organs in two years he is undergoing examinations now Dr Allison needs to be put out of business.

The office staff

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I love the doctor , but do not like the office policies like when I got a ride from the medicaid transportation and I needed to call to be picked up but do not have a cell phone they refused to let me use there phone. The other time was my 2 yr. old son was sick and I couldn't find his card (not first time visit, been going since 6 wks old) and I called to make sure by medicaid that all they had to do was call and verify like normal and they still refused him. This is not by doctor thou it's "office policy".

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Wait time was 2 hrs. Place was filthy. Ambiance-Horrible. Everything looks like it came out of a bad garage sale. The rooms are beyond cheap, they use cut off measuring tape to measure height, and weight scales that don't work. I will never go again.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Due to the fact that this clinic does not take patients via appoints, I waited over 1 1/2 hrs. to see Dr. Allison. Needless to say, I was not happy about the wait. However, I am glad I did! He was the first physician to properly diagnose my school-age child with an inherited medical condition. He was very down to earth,addressed all my medical concerns, even those unrelated to the diagnosis. Thank you, Dr. Allison!

Waste of time

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Took forever to see me. Misdiagnosed my problem. He actually got mad when I went back for prescheduled follow up and told him that he was wrong.Also told me I shouldnt have went to another doctor for a second opinion!!! Ugh, horrible.

Good Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2011

You can expect to have to wait at times, but if you are sick they will work you in the same day. Dr. Allison is very good at explaining things and spends time finding out what is wrong.