Dr. Leslie Alvarado MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 28th, 2016
Assist Coordinating Manager/HHC
Dr. Alvarado was referred to me by other physicians many years ago in looking for a female pediatric doctor. She is very kind and my children are very comfortable with her. She takes time to explain not only to me but my teenager. Her office is clean, you don't wait for hours. Her staff is curteous. My grandson now sees her. I reccommend her practice to everyone. very professional.

February 6th, 2015
Very disappointing, I got better service in the emergency room at Richmond University Hospital.

August 6th, 2012
caring and trustworthy
Dr. Alvarado has been my daughters dr since day 1 and i love her! She's great with her and my daughter loves her.

March 27th, 2012
Best Pediatrician in Bay Ridge!
Dr. Alvarado is an excellent pediatrician. She discovered my daughters congenital heart defect at six months of age. I'm thankful every day that she was capable of hearing such a faint murmur, which lets you know how well trained she is. Excellent ear. I've never had to wait a long time to see her, she is very caring, and always takes her time with my daughter. If she is not available you can always get in to see another doctor at the practice. All of them are great with the exception of Gomolinski, whose bedside manner is lacking to say the least. The only other negative thing I can say about the practice is in regards to the front desk staff who are all rude and seem very unhappy to be there and act as if they are doing you a favor when scheduling an appointment or checking you in. However, Dr. Alvarado is worth dealing with some rude clerical staff.