A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Andritsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Andritsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andritsos
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Andritsos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Andritsos, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Andritsos graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Andritsos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie A Andritsos MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Andritsos practice?
- Dr. Leslie Andritsos has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Andritsos practices Hematology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Hematologists.