A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Aquino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Aquino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Aquino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Sison Aquino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Leslie Aquino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Aquino practices Pediatrics near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Upland Pediatricians.