A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Arpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Arpin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arpin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Arpin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Arpin MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Arpin practice?
- Dr. Leslie Arpin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Arpin practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR and Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Pediatricians, and Portland Radiologists.