A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Avery is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Avery, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Avery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Leslie Avery MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Avery practice?
- Dr. Karen Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Avery practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners.