A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Hospitals
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie B Wong BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Leslie B. Wong practice?
- Dr. Leslie Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons and Grand Rapids Surgeons.