A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Baker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Baker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie L Baker MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Leslie Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Baker practices Otolaryngology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Otolaryngologists.