A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Ballas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Ballas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ballas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie K Ballas MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie K. Ballas practice?
- Dr. Leslie Ballas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Ballas practices Radiation Oncology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Houston, TX.
See Torrance Radiologists.