A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bear, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bear accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans