A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bear
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bear, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Hart Bear MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie H. Bear practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bear has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bear practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.