A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bear, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bear graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bear has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Hart Bear MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie H. Bear practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bear has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bear practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.