Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie G Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Hematologists, and Flushing Oncologists.