A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Bennett practice?
Dr. Leslie Bennett practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Lawrence General Practitioners, Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Oncologists, and Lawrence Hematologists.