A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie G Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bennett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Hematologists, and Lawrence Oncologists.