Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bennett has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Bennett practice?
Dr. Leslie Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Hematologists, and Lawrence Oncologists.