Dr. Leslie Bennett MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Flushing, NY

May 26th, 2015
Most Kind Hearted Doctor You'll ever Meet
Dr. Bennett bends over backwards for his patients. Not only does he personally get on the phone with you if you have an issue, he will make phone calls on your behalf to make sure you receive the care you deserve. They don't come nice than Dr. Bennett. Also, his receptionist Phyllis is so helpful. If you want one-on-one care with a great doctor, Dr. Bennett's your guy!

August 20th, 2011
Caring, excellent doctor
Dr. Bennett is a special doctor, he is caring, smart, takes time with each patient and always if he can fixes everything.

April 22nd, 2011
Excellent Doctor.
Doctor. Really great Doctor overall. Knows a lot about straightforward dietary remedies that may save you from having to take medication. I had a fairly common; yet serious problem, that turned into a really difficult problem, due to the fact that my stomach was too sensitive to all the standard meds and no patches were available. He really worked hard to find me the right medications where, I think, most Doctors would have given up.Hospital. He probably saved my life by closely managing my hospital stay. My insurance company wanted to send me home but the specialist handling my case disagreed and together the two Doctors were able to get my stay extended . A nurse told me that a lot of doctors would have done nothing and just have let me go home but that the extended stay may have, even probably did, save my life.