Learn more about Dr. Leslie Biesecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Biesecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biesecker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Biesecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Biesecker, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Diseases in Twins
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Seizure Disorders
- Webbed hands or feet (Syndactyly)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biesecker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Glenn Biesecker MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Biesecker practice?
- Dr. Leslie Biesecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Biesecker practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians and Bethesda Geneticists.