A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Biesecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Biesecker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biesecker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biesecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Biesecker, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Diseases in Twins
- Extra finger or toe (Polydactyly)
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Seizure Disorders
- Webbed hands or feet (Syndactyly)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biesecker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Glenn Biesecker MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Leslie G. Biesecker practice?
- Dr. Leslie Biesecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Biesecker practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Pediatricians and Bethesda Geneticists.