A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bisson, Sports Medicine, Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bisson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bisson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bisson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Bisson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Bisson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bisson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.