A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bisson, Sports Medicine, Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bisson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bisson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bisson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bisson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bisson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie J Bisson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie J. Bisson practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bisson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bisson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.