A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Blumgart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Blumgart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumgart graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England.
Dr. Blumgart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Harold Blumgart MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leslie H. Blumgart practice?
- Dr. Leslie Blumgart has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Blumgart practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.