A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bronner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bronner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bronner, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronner graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bronner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Larissa Bronner M.P.H. and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Bronner practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bronner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Bronner practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.