Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bronner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bronner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bronner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bronner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bronner, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronner graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bronner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Larissa Bronner MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Bronner practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bronner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bronner practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.