A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bronner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bronner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bronner
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bronner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bronner, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bronner graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bronner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Larissa Bronner MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Bronner practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bronner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Bronner practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.