Dr. Leslie Bronner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

December 26th, 2013
This is probably the worst Dr. I have seen. She is extremely cold and arrogant and acts like you're an idiot if you question anything she says. It was a waste of time and money to see her. She is a disgrace to her field.

September 5th, 2013
Just what the doctor ordered!
Dr. Bronner has made a tremendous difference in my life. She has been patient, kind, and encouraging. She is direct without being condecending. Very intuitive.

May 5th, 2013

March 8th, 2013
Good for Long Term Therapy
Dr. Bronner is definitely intelligent and, if you have time, can be a great therapist for those desiring CBT. She is not, however, a good choice if you are looking for a short-term therapeutic relationship. We didn't develop a good rapport until about 12 months after I started. She maintains a distance that may turn people off - a flat affect, not touchy-feely. If you are looking for Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew-like bedside manners, she will probably offend you. I, however, have come to appreciate her personality and professional manner. We laugh, she smiles, and is always pleasant. My only regret is that she really didn't begin to uncover (or press me to be more forthcoming about) my real issues until I was a few months shy of leaving the area. I've come to respect her as a therapist and value the mental health care I've received from her.

December 22nd, 2011
Uncaring, unprofessional
While Dr. Bronner is probably an intelligent individual, it is hard to tell because of her uncaring, indifferent attitude. She lies, demeans, and further exascerbates difficult situations. She does not even follow NC mental health rules and is deceptive.

August 21st, 2010
Pick anyone else
Dr. Bonner made little effort to make me feel comfortable, didn't smile or introduce herself, and had a strangely judgmental attitude. She didn't seem to care about my problems sleeping, and seemed unconcerned about the side effects I experience from my medication. If you are already wary about visiting a psychiatrist, do not go to her, she fills every negative stereotype about mental health providers.