A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Anne Brown MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Leslie Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Brown practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Conshohocken, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.