A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bryant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bryant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ray Bryant MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bryant practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists, Lewiston Rheumatologists, and Lewiston Radiologists.