A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryant
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bryant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Bryant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ray Bryant MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Bryant practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Lewiston, ME.
See Lewiston Internists, Lewiston Rheumatologists, and Lewiston Radiologists.