A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Bryden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Bryden, Family Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Bryden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bryden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Bryden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Bryden practice?
- Dr. Leslie Bryden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Bryden practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.