A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Buhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Buhr is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buhr
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buhr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Buhr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhr graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Buhr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie R Buhr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Buhr practice?
- Dr. Leslie Buhr has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Buhr practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
See Kerman Family Physicians.