A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Buhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Buhr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Buhr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhr graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Buhr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Richard Buhr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Buhr practice?
- Dr. Leslie Buhr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Buhr practices Family Medicine near Kerman, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fowler, CA.
See Kerman Primary Care Doctors.