Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Campbell
Dr. Leslie Campbell, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Campbell is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, ST Marys Medical Center and California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Campbell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leslie Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Guy
Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Steven Katznelson
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Fiona Dulbecco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi21