A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Campbell, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Campbell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie A Campbell FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Leslie Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Campbell practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.