A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Campbell, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Campbell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie A Campbell FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Leslie Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Campbell practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.