Dr. Leslie Capin MD, PC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017
Next!!!
Even though I had a scheduled appointment, the Dr.'s attitude and the atmosphere in the office was, "we are too busy to see you." The only reason for my appointment was to get my prescription renewed, so it wasn't as if I had any serious issues to attend to. When I went to check out, I had to ask twice for the samples of creams the Dr. wanted me to try. I was meet with leering eyes and sighs. In the end my, a prescription was to be mailed to me if my blood work came back OK. It did but no prescription was mailed to me. I had to call them back and ask again. ONE AND DONE!!

April 8th, 2016
The Very Best !
Dr. Capin and Dr. deVito are the BEST! They are thorough and take time to explain and assist...Very friendly and kind.

April 27th, 2015
She's great.

February 10th, 2015
Have been going to Dr Capin for many years, I recommend her office to friends and my doctor does too. I live out of town, and the drive is not even a consideration

May 9th, 2014
My husband & I have been seeing Doctor Capin for the last 10 years. Doctor Capin has a great bedside manner and listens to her patients concerns and questions. Her staff reflects her high standards of care for the patients. If you are on time with your appointment your wait time is short, as Doctor Capin is very prompt and considerate of your time.

May 5th, 2014
Outstanding doctor. Dr. Capin is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and thorough. Both the doctor and her staff are always friendly, efficient, and courteous.

April 27th, 2014
Dr. Capin is friendly, very direct in giving information or answering questions, and attentive to dermatology issues.

April 26th, 2014
Everyone is always very pleasant and courteous. Dr. Capin is very efficient and handles everything quickly and effectively.

April 17th, 2014
I have been seeing Leslie Capin since she began practice. She has steered me through many incidents of basal cell cancer and I would never consider treatment by any other dermatologist. I trust her completely.

August 27th, 2013
My Doctor Rocks!
I've been going to Dr. Capin for many years now and I'm never disappointed with the service I receive. She's prompt, completely approachable and willing to address any questions I have on my health. Her staff is thorough and always ready to answer any questions as well. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an exceptional dermatologist.

August 22nd, 2013
Dr Chapin does a complete skin check and addresses any concerns I may have. She's thorough and always makes me feel I'm in good hands. I started going to her a few years ago when the dermatologist I was going to at the time started doing cosmetic surgery and was always too busy to see me. I have recommended her to many people including my daughter and family.

August 15th, 2013
This was my first visit with a dermatologist and I definitely had the best! Dr. Capin was so nice. She took her time answering all my questions, very professional, and made me feel like I was someone important! She made me feel very at ease, she was very knowledgeable, and most of all She took her time. Her nurse was the best ever also! I will continue to return on a regular basis. Her name will be highly recommended!