Dr. Leslie Cargile Is this you?

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr. Cargile for over 20 years and never been disappointed with the care we received. In fact, because of Dr. Cargile I am alive today due to her being aggressive with a lump I had in my breast which turned out to be malignant. I have moved 45 minutes away, but still continue to see Dr. Cargile. She is my doctor and my friend.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Have been meaning to write this, but just now getting around to it. I came in with my girlfriend I guess about two weeks ago and they had the ncaa basketball tournament playing on projection screen. I was just in the waiting room so I cant comment about much else, but definitely a unique experience at a doctors office.

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Hadn't gotten a physical in years so I figured a quick check up might be a good idea. Heard FamilyCare took walk ins so... Was in and out within an hour. Great place.

Family Care

Posted on September 17th, 2011

Compared to other practices: you can get seen and get what you need.

BEST DOCTOR AROUND

Posted on September 11th, 2011

She is very intelligent and you can tell that she really cares about patients and their well-being. No doctor I have ever gone to has lived up the standards she has set!

Excellent and caring doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2011

My daughter was without a job for 6 months. Of course, she did not have insurance. At the age of 3 years old she had kidney surgery at Winston Salem, she started having urinary tract infections(2). Dr. Cargile still seen her and let her set up a payment schedule to fit her budget. She did not deny seeing her becasue she did not have insurance. It is so great to have a doctor in our community that is willing to work with you in such a caring manner. I don't know of any other doctors that willing to go the extra mile that Dr. Leslie Cargile has done.I am very greatful for her and her staff.

The best Internist in the Southeast

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I was greeted by warm, caring nurses and was called back to see Dr. Cargile in less than 5 minutes. I had a horrible ear infection that she handled in the most efficient manner. She was very bright, current about what to do, and what would not work considering this type of middle and outer ear infection. I got much worse and my infection was not responding to the antibiotic. I had to call her in the middle of the night. She was as warm, caring, and thoughtful at 12:30 am as she had been the day before in her office at 2pm. She gave me instructions as to what to do to get through the night and said to come see her first thing in the am. We did and once again didn't wait but a minute or two and we were back being cared for by a Dr with no ego or God complex, just a wonderful Doctor who got into medicine for all the right reasons... To help others. She is a blessing!

Posted on July 23rd, 2011

Good experience. Better than any I've had in this area. I've lived here five years. Much better than in Florida. Got in that day. About a fifteen minute wait. Great coffee. Had a problem that needed some cutting. And it healed very well. I'd definitely recommend. Better experience as I think about it.

Great Experience

Posted on May 29th, 2011

I wouldn't go anywhere else in Buncombe County

Best Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Cagile for about 20+ years. I drive about 20 miles just to go to her, but wouldn't change doctors. Best doctor around.

Posted on June 30th, 2009

Dr Cargile is the finest doctor that our community has had in my 54 years of living here. She has given of herself ceaselessly. And I believe we all owe her a tremendous debt of gratitude. My large family has visited her office countless times over the years. Of course, wait times may vary, as they will at any doctor's office. 90% of the time, they are on-time. Dr. Cargile has never given us anything but the finest care. And we are very grateful.

PAs Only

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

Hardly ever get to see the doctor here...long waits, little CARE in this Family CARE!