A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie C Scott DO is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Leslie Scott has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leslie Scott practices Radiology near South Abington Township, PA.