A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Carpenter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie M Carpenter DO is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie M. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Leslie Carpenter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Carpenter practices Radiology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Danville Radiologists.