A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie C Scott DO is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Leslie Scott has 1 office location.
- Dr. Leslie Scott practices Radiology near South Abington Township, PA.