A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Carroll is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Carroll, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Seton Carroll MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie S. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Leslie Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Carroll practices Emergency Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Emergency Physicians.