Dr. Leslie Cashel Is this you?

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Dr. Cashel was very unprofessional, she was rude right from the start. Her cold manner towards me made me feel very uncomfortable, she didn't take anytime getting to know me or ask questions about why I was their, I expected her to have a bed side manner on my first appointment and all I got was someone who really could care less about my concerns, I will be making another appointment with another gastro Dr, let's hope she retires soon, I was very disappointed.

Sandra Stone