A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cauvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Cauvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cauvin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cauvin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cauvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Cauvin practice?
Dr. Leslie Cauvin practices Internal Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Toms River Internists.