A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Coffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Coffman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Coffman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coffman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Coffman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Robin Coffman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie R. Coffman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Coffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Coffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.