Dr. Leslie Cohan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 18th, 2017
Always a great experience
Awesome staff and Dr. Cohan is awesome at what she does. She is funny too.

January 2nd, 2017
More Than An OB-GYN
I have been a patient of Dr. Cohan's for over 25 years. She was my OB for two of my children who are now adults and college graduates. Dr. Cohan is a very compassionate and friendly doctor who takes the time to make you feel comfortable and informed. I have followed her to the Fannin office from Clear Lake and I would go anywhere in Houston to continue as her patient. We have laughed together, cried together and I always feel that she goes the extra step to care for her patients. If you want a dedicated, experienced physician, I would highly recommend Dr. Leslie Cohan.

December 19th, 2016
Professional, friendly, & knowledgeable
Very friendly and professional staff. Appointment is always on-time with little to NO wait time at all.

December 7th, 2016
I've been a patient of Dr. Cohan for 19 years, she's an awesome doctor. She delivered my only child in 1998 and now she is in college and a patient of Dr. Cohan at this time.

October 23rd, 2016
Dr. Cohan and her staff are very nice and professional. The wait time is very reasonable and they return phone calls within a reasonable amount of time.

October 18th, 2016
Visited the Sugar Land Office! I am a shy person. Dr. Cohen made me feel very comfortable. She spent a lot of time with me for my routine exam. I am already recommending her for all my relatives and friends. I usually do not write reviews on social media. I like Dr. Cohan's services so much, I felt other shy woman like me should know about her!

September 29th, 2016
Excellent Care
Dr. Cohan is very professional, yet very friendly. She makes what most women hate, tolerable. She's quick, but thorough. She takes the time to answer all of my questions. I feel really comfortable with her. Highly recommend.

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Cohan and her staff are so amazing. Pricilla is always so very helpful in trying to get you an appointment as soon as you need. The nurses are always so kind and explain everything clearly. Dr. Cohan is the best! I would absolutely recommend her to family and friends.

September 3rd, 2016
Excellent Dr. & Staff
Through a friend's referral I made an appointment with Dr. Cohan. The Dr. and staff are both excellent ~~ made me very comfortable. I would refer Dr. Cohan to anyone in need of a very good gyn.

August 24th, 2016
Great doctor!
I've been using Dr. Cohen for many years! I love her and her staff! Priscilla answers the phone and calls me by name! Incredible customer service!

July 18th, 2016
Truly Amazing
Dr Cohan and entire staff are warm and caring ! They go out of there way to ease any worries or concerns.

May 26th, 2016
Great Doctor
I am a transfer patient at 29 weeks because I was not satisfied with my previous doctor, Doctor Leslie Cohan has been amazing, she takes her time and makes sure everything is okay. They follow up and confirm appointments, also make sure you are where you need to be not just with the hospital but also with yourself.