Dr. Leslie Cohan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Cohan?

October 7th, 2017

Never showed up!

My wife went into labour at 10am on a Thursday. We notified Dr. Cohen, and were told she was in Sugar Land that day, and she would definitely be there later that day. She was repeatedly called and notified by hospital staff, but decided that our baby was not important enough for her time. We were in labour for 17 hours, plenty of time for her to at least call. We were completely turned off of Texas Women's Hospital because of Leslie Cohan. Our next baby will be delivered at Texas Childrens. Use someone else that will give you the attention you deserve on your big day.

October 5th, 2017

She made a Mommy

Had I gone to any other doctor, I feel that I wouldn't be a Mommy today!

January 21st, 2017

Open and attentive dialog

I really appreciate the time she spent with me as a new patient. She listened carefully while sitting in her office rather than up on the examining table. It's difficult to have to change doctors because of changes in insurance, but I felt comfortable with her and her staff from the moment I stepped into the office.

January 18th, 2017

Always a great experience

Awesome staff and Dr. Cohan is awesome at what she does. She is funny too.

January 3rd, 2017

More Than An OB-GYN

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohan's for over 25 years. She was my OB for two of my children who are now adults and college graduates. Dr. Cohan is a very compassionate and friendly doctor who takes the time to make you feel comfortable and informed. I have followed her to the Fannin office from Clear Lake and I would go anywhere in Houston to continue as her patient. We have laughed together, cried together and I always feel that she goes the extra step to care for her patients. If you want a dedicated, experienced physician, I would highly recommend Dr. Leslie Cohan.

December 19th, 2016

Professional, friendly, & knowledgeable

Very friendly and professional staff. Appointment is always on-time with little to NO wait time at all.

December 16th, 2016

Great

December 8th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Cohan for 19 years, she's an awesome doctor. She delivered my only child in 1998 and now she is in college and a patient of Dr. Cohan at this time.

October 23rd, 2016

Dr. Cohan and her staff are very nice and professional. The wait time is very reasonable and they return phone calls within a reasonable amount of time.

October 18th, 2016

Visited the Sugar Land Office! I am a shy person. Dr. Cohen made me feel very comfortable. She spent a lot of time with me for my routine exam. I am already recommending her for all my relatives and friends. I usually do not write reviews on social media. I like Dr. Cohan's services so much, I felt other shy woman like me should know about her!

September 29th, 2016

Excellent Care

Dr. Cohan is very professional, yet very friendly. She makes what most women hate, tolerable. She's quick, but thorough. She takes the time to answer all of my questions. I feel really comfortable with her. Highly recommend.

September 14th, 2016

Dr. Cohan and her staff are so amazing. Pricilla is always so very helpful in trying to get you an appointment as soon as you need. The nurses are always so kind and explain everything clearly. Dr. Cohan is the best! I would absolutely recommend her to family and friends.