Dr. Leslie Cohan, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Yearly Exam  |  show details
by Judy F. on Nov 18th, 2014

Very impressed with Dr. Cohan and her staff. Prior to my yearly exam, there was a discussion of my current medication and cost. There were other options presented with samples to choose, depending on insurance cost. The doctor spent ample time with me discussing my health and concerns. Highly recommend Dr. Leslie Cohan!

|  Front desk billing specialist  |  show details
by Tanya Crain on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Leslie Cohen has been my doctor for many years. I have had three female surgeries performed by her. I had excellent results. I have always been very confident in her abilities. She has a great bedside manner and wonderful personality. I would highly recommend her. I have referred many of my friends to her office. She is definitely the one to see if you want straight forward and honest answers.

by Dinah on Feb 19th, 2014

What I love with Dr. Leslie Cohan is she is very passionate and thorough. She attended to all my needs. I commended her staff also for being so knowledgeable and courteous.

|  great  |  show details
by alicia maxie on Feb 17th, 2014

dr. cohan is great doctor. if i have another baby she will be the doctor i'll come to.

by Ree Miska on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Cohan and her staff are amazing. I have never had issues with scheduling appointments or recieving care here at her office. I feel comfortable coming in and always recieve the one on one attention needed and all my questions are answered. I do not feel rushed at all coming into her office by her or her staff. When you walk in you are greeted by your name and made feel at home. Dr. Cohan is very straight foward and easy to relate and speak to. Any questions you may have she answers honestly and speaks to you with ease so that you understand completely what's going on. With each pregnancy I have had I have always felt a peace of mind with my doctor. She and her staff make the journey through pregnancy and after pregnancy easy.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

this doctor is great and her staff is very courteous. i would sent my famil and friends to her office.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the review!

|  Love her!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cohan is a great doctor. She helped me throughout my pregnancy. She delivered all of my children. She has been my doctor for 20 years. I love her and her staff.

Doctor's Response

Glad to see your positive comments.

Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Cohan and her staff are wonderful! I trust her and her expertise and would use no other gynecologist.

|  Ms.  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

Terrible bedside manners. She is indifferent when you ask her questions and seems to have lost her passion for OB field. This lady is rude. Her staff is rude. I came I early to fill out first time paperwork and the receptionist made me wait because they were towards the end of their 2 hour lunch break. The culture of the practice is kinda ghetto. I do not recommend her to any expecting mother.

by rw on Feb 13th, 2013

dr.cohan was the dr.on call when my first baby was born an she is a real professinal my baby was going in to distress and she acted fast and iam grateful she teated me real good and she checked on me when my second child was born when my doctor was out of town i think she is great love womens hospital

|  NOT ALL THAT GREAT  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

DR.COHAN IS AN OK DR. WHEN I CAME IN FOR ALL MY VISITS IT WAS SUPER QUICK IN AN OUT...AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. SHE CAME IN LOOKED AT MY PAPERWORK AND BASICALLY SAID HI N BYE. SHE ONLY GAVE ME 1 ULTRASOUND THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY. SHE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT HOW MUCH HE WEIGHED BUT ONLY SAID HE IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE..MY BABY CAME OUT 5 POUNDS..SHE DIDNT EVEN DELIVER MY BABY..THEN WHEN SHE FINALLY GOT THE SHE SAID NOTHING TO ME BUT SEE YOU AT YOUR SIX WEEKS CHECK UP..SO NOT THE BEST EXPERINCE

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Cohan has been my first and only doctor since I got married. It's been 23 years and I am very happy to have her as my obgyn. She delivered all three of my babies. Now that my daughter is 21, she will be visiting doctor Cohan and will make Dr. Cohan her obgyn :)Wish Dr. Cohan the best in her career!

|  Love her  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

She is the Best. I love her as a doctor and her staff as well. They are so caring and courtous. I had her during my first pregnancy and anytime I had questions or concerns they were always there for me. I would definitively recommend her

|  Love her  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. cohan is very nice and she talks slowly with you explaining all the things you need to do. She takes her time with you and always gives ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Very poor bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2009

I was very disappointed in this Dr and her staff. When I found out I was pregnant I had a few questions and her nurse talked to me like I was an idiot. Furthermore, Dr. Cohan's bedside manner leaves much to be desired. After my first trimester and I gained 12lbs she told me that it was ridiculous that I gained that much. And the only reason I did was because I was pregnant. I finally decided to change Doctors when I found out I was having a boy and her comment to me was, "My sympathys are with you." This is not the kind of experience a first time mom should have when pregnant. I was so glad I changed!

Mar 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Leslie Cohan is Phenomenal: I visited Dr. Cohan for the first time yesterday and she is light years ahead from my previous Doctor. She is forward thinking and very knowledgeable. Her personality is very comforting as well. She is informative, an activ

May 24th, 2006 on yahoo.com

She's the Greatest!: Dr. Cohan is wonderful!! She is very personable and does a great job of listening to you and answering your questions. She's also quick, there is no long waiting - before or during your examination. I won't go to anyone else.

May 17th, 2006 on yahoo.com

She's awesome: Dr. Cohan is an excellent OB/GYN. She's provided excellent care to my mom forever and when I left the military and was eligible for private insurance, I decided to follow suit. She's personable, knowledgable, and professional. Won't go to a