Dr. Leslie Cohan, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

by Carol M Licari on Sep 13th, 2016

Dr. Cohan and her staff are so amazing. Pricilla is always so very helpful in trying to get you an appointment as soon as you need. The nurses are always so kind and explain everything clearly. Dr. Cohan is the best! I would absolutely recommend her to family and friends.

Excellent Dr. & Staff show details Excellent Dr. & Staff
by Patricia Butera on Sep 3rd, 2016

Through a friend's referral I made an appointment with Dr. Cohan. The Dr. and staff are both excellent ~~ made me very comfortable. I would refer Dr. Cohan to anyone in need of a very good gyn.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by Linda on Aug 24th, 2016

I've been using Dr. Cohen for many years! I love her and her staff! Priscilla answers the phone and calls me by name! Incredible customer service!

Truly Amazing show details Truly Amazing
by Connie on Jul 18th, 2016

Dr Cohan and entire staff are warm and caring ! They go out of there way to ease any worries or concerns.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Melisa Vallejo on May 26th, 2016

I am a transfer patient at 29 weeks because I was not satisfied with my previous doctor, Doctor Leslie Cohan has been amazing, she takes her time and makes sure everything is okay. They follow up and confirm appointments, also make sure you are where you need to be not just with the hospital but also with yourself.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by MC on Apr 18th, 2016

If you're looking for a personable doctor who treats you like a person, look no further. Dr. Cohan and team are truly a rare group. Finding a doctor you trust and feel has your best interest in mind can be a difficult task, however after my first appointment with Dr. Cohan I knew she was the right Doctor for me.

Apr 5th, 2016

She does not have any compassion towards her clients. She does not ask you how you are doing. If it was not for the staff, i would not still go to her. This is my first time pregnancy

by Lori on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Cohan is kind, caring and compassionate. She patiently answers all questions and never makes you feel rushed. Her staff is lovely and accomodating. Simply the BEST!

She's Great! show details She's Great!
by Lisa J. on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Cohan was truly professional, kind, and courteous in every way! I am a new patient ,but that's not how I felt upon arriving and after leaving. Its not easy finding a doctor with her credentials and bedside manner to match. It's certainly fair to say that she and her staff has removed any and all anxiety away from future routine visits!

Happy patient show details Happy patient
by Judy on Mar 20th, 2016

Very personable and attentive, she has been my gynecologist for many years and I trust her with my care.

Great show details Great
by Phyllis Cox on Mar 5th, 2016

Dr. Cohan is a great doctor, she is very knowledgable in women's health care. I feel very confidant when leaving my appointment that I have received the best care possible. Thank you Dr. Cohan !

Great choice! show details Great choice!
Feb 29th, 2016

Great staff and Dr. Cohan is really understanding. Being that I'm older and this is only my second child and living in a new state, I really had a hard time choosing a doctor. Glad I chose this office! Can't wait for the arrival of my baby girl!

Love for Dr. Cohan show details Love for Dr. Cohan
by Jenay Patterson on Feb 23rd, 2016

I have been treated by Dr Cohan since I was 15 years old. I have only experienced positive, professional care from she and her staff. They are always very helpful, especially with insurance companies. I have never had a negative experience from Dr Cohan in the 10 years I have been her patient. She is very profession and very kind.

I'm pleased. show details I'm pleased.
by Chrystal on Feb 22nd, 2016

This was my first time at Dr. Cohan's office. I was referred by a friend. I love the location, it is very close to my job. It is in the medical center but now a part of the hustle and bustle of trying to find parking and walking what seems like miles to get to your destination. I love that her staff is very diverse which means no matter what patient walks in they can look up and see a familiar face and smile. Dr. Cohan is very knowledgeable which can almost come off as a bit of an edge or impersonal, but her friendly and caring staff make up the difference and create a well-rounded balance for the patient. Overall I'm pleased.

Feb 9th, 2016

Love, Dr Cohan have been going to her for many years. I have been to many doctors through the years and few show the compassion and caring she does, She is very knowledgable and professional. Highly recommend !

Dr. Leslie Cohen is the best! show details Dr. Leslie Cohen is the best!
Feb 9th, 2016

I love going to Dr Cohen. Even though it is the dreaded annual pelvic exam, it is a comfortable experience. She is interested in me and my health, thorough in covering other needs like bone density, and weight. She listens! I recommend Dr. Cohen!

Jan 27th, 2016

Dr. Cohan and her staff are courteous, prompt, and thorough. She always takes time to discuss any issues or questions I have.

Jan 20th, 2016

Love Dr. Cohan and her staff. They always recognize me and address me by name regardless of the fact that I see them once a year. Dr. Cohan has a great bedside manner - very professional and informative no nonsense. I have been with her since about 1991 - through 2 babies - and have never had a bad experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Cohan.

by Catherine M on Jan 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Cohan for years, and I was especially pleased with my last appointment. I was nervous about having an IUD placed and Dr. Cohan and her staff took great care of me. She answered all my questions in detail, described the procedure so I'd know what to expect, and spent time with me afterward to make sure I was ok. It's also always nice to speak with Priscilla when I call. She's warm and friendly and super helpful. I rarely have difficulty getting an appointment to fit my schedule. Being as this is a sensitive field, I greatly appreciate the care, discretion, and thoroughness of Dr. Cohan and her staff.

by Karin Arthur on Dec 14th, 2015

This was a very pleasant experience I would highly recommend her to anyone

Exam show details Exam
by Cheryl on Nov 7th, 2015

I am very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Cohan and her staff and highly recommend her. She is thorough, informative, kind, and a good listener. I am very impressed with her staff as well. They are warm and welcoming, thorough in sharing the information I need, and very quick and helpful with making appointments. Wait time was minimal and the atmosphere very pleasant.

by Linda H. on Apr 19th, 2015

One of the best doctors in the world!!

by Brooke Riordan on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Cohen is one of the nicest people I have ever meet! She goes above and beyond!

Yearly Exam show details Yearly Exam
by Judy F. on Nov 18th, 2014

Very impressed with Dr. Cohan and her staff. Prior to my yearly exam, there was a discussion of my current medication and cost. There were other options presented with samples to choose, depending on insurance cost. The doctor spent ample time with me discussing my health and concerns. Highly recommend Dr. Leslie Cohan!

Front desk billing specialist show details Front desk billing specialist
by Tanya Crain on Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Leslie Cohen has been my doctor for many years. I have had three female surgeries performed by her. I had excellent results. I have always been very confident in her abilities. She has a great bedside manner and wonderful personality. I would highly recommend her. I have referred many of my friends to her office. She is definitely the one to see if you want straight forward and honest answers.

by Dinah on Feb 19th, 2014

What I love with Dr. Leslie Cohan is she is very passionate and thorough. She attended to all my needs. I commended her staff also for being so knowledgeable and courteous.

great show details great
by alicia maxie on Feb 17th, 2014

dr. cohan is great doctor. if i have another baby she will be the doctor i'll come to.

by Ree Miska on Feb 4th, 2014

Dr. Cohan and her staff are amazing. I have never had issues with scheduling appointments or recieving care here at her office. I feel comfortable coming in and always recieve the one on one attention needed and all my questions are answered. I do not feel rushed at all coming into her office by her or her staff. When you walk in you are greeted by your name and made feel at home. Dr. Cohan is very straight foward and easy to relate and speak to. Any questions you may have she answers honestly and speaks to you with ease so that you understand completely what's going on. With each pregnancy I have had I have always felt a peace of mind with my doctor. She and her staff make the journey through pregnancy and after pregnancy easy.

great doctor show details great doctor
Sep 26th, 2013

this doctor is great and her staff is very courteous. i would sent my famil and friends to her office.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the review!

Love her! show details Love her!
Sep 22nd, 2013

Dr. Cohan is a great doctor. She helped me throughout my pregnancy. She delivered all of my children. She has been my doctor for 20 years. I love her and her staff.

Doctor's Response

Glad to see your positive comments.

Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Cohan and her staff are wonderful! I trust her and her expertise and would use no other gynecologist.

Ms. show details Ms.
Sep 16th, 2013

Terrible bedside manners. She is indifferent when you ask her questions and seems to have lost her passion for OB field. This lady is rude. Her staff is rude. I came I early to fill out first time paperwork and the receptionist made me wait because they were towards the end of their 2 hour lunch break. The culture of the practice is kinda ghetto. I do not recommend her to any expecting mother.

by rw on Feb 13th, 2013

dr.cohan was the dr.on call when my first baby was born an she is a real professinal my baby was going in to distress and she acted fast and iam grateful she teated me real good and she checked on me when my second child was born when my doctor was out of town i think she is great love womens hospital

NOT ALL THAT GREAT show details NOT ALL THAT GREAT
Sep 17th, 2012

DR.COHAN IS AN OK DR. WHEN I CAME IN FOR ALL MY VISITS IT WAS SUPER QUICK IN AN OUT...AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. SHE CAME IN LOOKED AT MY PAPERWORK AND BASICALLY SAID HI N BYE. SHE ONLY GAVE ME 1 ULTRASOUND THE ENTIRE PREGNANCY. SHE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT HOW MUCH HE WEIGHED BUT ONLY SAID HE IS GOING TO BE A BIG ONE..MY BABY CAME OUT 5 POUNDS..SHE DIDNT EVEN DELIVER MY BABY..THEN WHEN SHE FINALLY GOT THE SHE SAID NOTHING TO ME BUT SEE YOU AT YOUR SIX WEEKS CHECK UP..SO NOT THE BEST EXPERINCE

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Cohan has been my first and only doctor since I got married. It's been 23 years and I am very happy to have her as my obgyn. She delivered all three of my babies. Now that my daughter is 21, she will be visiting doctor Cohan and will make Dr. Cohan her obgyn :)Wish Dr. Cohan the best in her career!

Love her show details Love her
Sep 12th, 2011

She is the Best. I love her as a doctor and her staff as well. They are so caring and courtous. I had her during my first pregnancy and anytime I had questions or concerns they were always there for me. I would definitively recommend her

Very poor bedside manner show details Very poor bedside manner
Oct 26th, 2009

I was very disappointed in this Dr and her staff. When I found out I was pregnant I had a few questions and her nurse talked to me like I was an idiot. Furthermore, Dr. Cohan's bedside manner leaves much to be desired. After my first trimester and I gained 12lbs she told me that it was ridiculous that I gained that much. And the only reason I did was because I was pregnant. I finally decided to change Doctors when I found out I was having a boy and her comment to me was, "My sympathys are with you." This is not the kind of experience a first time mom should have when pregnant. I was so glad I changed!