Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie Hertz
Dr. Leslie Hertz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, WI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hertz is affiliated with All Saints Medical Center-St Mary's Campus, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis and St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee. She speaks English.
Dr. Leslie Hertz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Leslie Hertz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Dr. Farhat Ashai-Khan
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Mount Pleasant, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Lewis Rosenberg
Radiation Oncology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Mount Pleasant, WI 0 mi10
Dr. Kristen Volkman
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Mount Pleasant, WI 0 mi16