A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Cooperman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Cooperman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooperman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooperman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance