Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Cooperman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Cooperman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cooperman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie B Cooperman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie B. Cooperman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Cooperman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Cooperman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.