A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cooperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Cooperman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooperman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooperman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Cooperman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooperman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cooperman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie B Cooperman MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leslie B. Cooperman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Cooperman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Cooperman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Cardiologists.