A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cormier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cormier
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cormier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cormier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cormier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Allentown Campus, Allentown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Louise Cormier DO is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Cormier practice?
- Dr. Leslie Cormier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Cormier practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Internists and Lehighton Oncologists.