A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Cormier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cormier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cormier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cormier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cormier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Allentown Campus, Allentown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Louise Cormier DO is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie L. Cormier practice?
- Dr. Leslie Cormier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Cormier practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Palmerton, PA.
See Lehighton Internists and Lehighton Oncologists.