A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Crescimano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Crescimano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Crescimano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Crescimano graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crescimano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie A Crescimano MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Crescimano practice?
- Dr. Leslie Crescimano has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Crescimano practices Urology near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.