Dr. Leslie Powell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Best Choice
I searched for a primary Doctor for awhile when I finally chose Dr. Powell, I am so happy with my decision.

September 27th, 2016
Top notch
Dr Powell isn't swayed by trends. She relies on tried and true methods of care but stays on top of the newest information.. As a retired nurse I value that style of treatment.

December 8th, 2015
Administrator
My mother was a patient of Dr. Powells. I am writing this review based on Dr. Powell's unprofessionalism. My mother went to Dr. Powell around 4 times. Every time my mother met with her, Dr. Powell acted in a way that would imply she did not care about my mother's health. She never let my mother finish expressing her concerns about her health and quickly dismissed my mother as nothing more than a nuisance that Dr. Powell had to tolerate. My mother is a very kind woman and she has severe health concerns. Thankfully I was able to get my mother to a physician that actually cares and we were able to get her the medical treatment she needed. Do not go to this doctor. She is unprofessional and seems to not care about her patients.

March 24th, 2015
Worst Service Ever!
After waiting 2 months to be seen I was told she wasn't taking new patients.

May 28th, 2013
Wonderful Dr.
I have been struggling with a disease for over 20 years and did not even know it. I knew something was wrong and I felt like other doctors brushed me off. The first visit I had with Dr. Powell she came off a bit intimidating but soon I realized she is just very professional and truly wants to help her patients. I went in with an issue -as I said I have struggled with for over 20 years -, an issue that is both hideous and humiliating . She did not judge me , she did not make me feel embarrassed and she reassured me that it was going to be ok. I have had A LOT of Doctors in the past make me feel like I was a freak show , she on the other hand made me feel at ease . I can not express how much it means to be able to go to a doctor that 1.) I completely trust and 2.) I am not worried about her judging me. I think everyone should have a doctor as wonderful and caring as she is.