A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Dean, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Ann Dean MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Dean practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Dean practices Family Medicine near Rockton, IL.
See Rockton Family Physicians.