Dr. Leslie Dean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Dean?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr. Dean takes all the time necessary to answer my questions. She has excellent bedside manner and, in my opinion, she is very caring of her patients.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr Dean took care of my Dad over 4 yrs ago. He was excellent in patient care and knowledge . I recommend him for everyone.

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Dean is very nice and seems knowledgeable but you have to wait anywhere from an hour to three hours to be treated. I can't do that as I work full time. I have had to switch my primary care physician. Also it's a training center so you always have to see the intern first and then go through everything again with Dr. Dean . I don't have that kind of time.

Interesting

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I think she is a good doctor, and I was actually referred to her by a Doctor who uses her as their Doctor. The UIC clinic though takes forever, every appt is two hours, as it is a training clinic, so you talk to the nurse, then a student, than the Doctor. Dr. Dean I have an issue with, as I found out that I had a medical condition from a nurse reviewing a blood test, telling me everything was fine, except of course "you know you have.." Which I didn't. :( Pretty horrible life experience, hard to forget it. She is nice, and does have a good bedside manner.

Dr. Dean

Posted on February 20th, 2012

Dr. Dean is the most caring thoughtful woman and doctor I have ever encountered. Her knowledge of medicine is extensive. Unfortunately, everyone who goes to see her feels the same way so it takes a while to get in to see her.

One of the best doctors I've seen

Posted on April 20th, 2010

A wonderful urologist who currently treating my grandfather. He and all of the doctors at U of I have been wonderful!

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Dr. Dean is very thorough and caring. She answers questions and is very approachable and sensitive re: concerns. I have referred two friends to her. When she works with students she is also very professional. She has a great "bedside manner" and I would always prefer seeing her first, before a specialist, if needed. She is also comfortable with referrals and with working with other doctors. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 24th, 2017