A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Noble, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Noble, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from The George Washington School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Washington D.C.
Dr. Noble has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Deitch Noble MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Leslie D. Noble practice?
- Dr. Leslie Noble has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Noble practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.