Dr. Leslie Diaz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 1st, 2016
A physician who truly cares
Dr. Diaz has been amazing through my treatment of a rare infection. Diaz was always available to speak with me and with my other healthcare providers throughout my continued treatment. She isn't afraid to listen to other doctor's advice, and come together as a team. Most of all, Dr Diaz has a heart and practices medicine for the right reasons; the pure love helping the sick. A lot can be said about a doctor who gives you a hug and looks you in the eyes and says "everything is going to be alright" Hugs and compassion are not billable; more physicians should follow in her footsteps. Thank you Dr. Diaz and her staff for being there for me and my family.

May 26th, 2016
Worst staff in history
You go to your appointment they tell you what to do and as the patient you follow through and the office drops the ball every time. From being slow to being rude this is the worst office I have ever seen. Don't even waste a minute of your life there. I feel bad for the Dr she should fire everyone.

May 26th, 2016
Never go here
Office manager sucks. Phones are never turned on staff is So slow. The dr is good though.

January 25th, 2016
Grateful!
Best, most caring doctor!! Saved my life... literally!! There are not enough wonderful adjectives to describe the intelligence, heartfelt care, and commitment of Dr. Leslie Diaz!!

December 30th, 2015
Very informative and takes time for you to understand what

March 10th, 2015
Great Physician!
Dr. Diaz is caring, and excellent in her field. She is passionate about her patients and goes above and beyond to diagnose and treat. Always available and makes you feel like you are her only patient. God bless her.

January 23rd, 2015
Loved her
Dr Diaz was awesome. She diagnosed my condition properly and was very compassionate and caring. Her office got everything done in a timely fashion and was very efficient.

November 10th, 2013
Native American, Vet
This doctor does not do workers comp cases. And will do what every it takes to keep your case on private insurance. Costing you money, while making herself more money. I would not let this doctor change a bandaid for me. My best advice to you is find a new doctor. This one only cares about money. When my insurance ran out she would not see me anymore. She also put me in the hospital to keep me from filing workers comp. And when the insurance would not pay for it, because she could not give valid medical reasons for putting me in the hospital. She told me "We can not treat patients based on the way insurance company do business. We have to do what's best for the patient." So I guess it was best for this patient to get no care, since I had no insurance anymore.

February 4th, 2013
Caring and compassion lasy as well the staff there.

November 8th, 2012
I Do NOT recommend this Dr.
I had an awful experience with this office. The Dr will not take the time to return calls. The staff just lies to you telling you that she will call. I called, faxed ?'s and did all I could to work with them to no avail. The office staff is rude, the office is dirty and I eventually left the practice.

January 30th, 2012
Physician - Angel
If you are ever in need of an Infectious Disease Specialist, this lady is the one, she is the one that went into this profession for the right reasons.Patients recuperation and wellbeing are her priority, with all the caring and understanding you may needs. With a high patient base of HIV, She is aware that her patient need an understanding and caring physicians, and she will provide the best care with warmth and compassion.Knowing her since medical school , the years have not tarnished her, they have made her the allied you need when you are sick and scared. Knowledgeable, Experience, Passionate and Loving.If you believe in Angels, you will know you have been touched by one.

August 24th, 2010
Caring, companionate, brilliant, a professional that will always pull for you. Your recovery will always be her top priority.