inactive

• Diagnostic Radiology Fullerton, CA

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Experienced no pain during the procedure and received the results within a couple of days after having had a previous biopsy with another doctor where not enough tissue was taken and I had to repeat the biopsy.

October 1st, 2009
Port placement.
I had a port placed for my chemotherapy and he did not spend any time with me to explain how or what he was doing. He talked to the person helping him but left me wondering what he was doing? I felt alot of tugging and pulling where he installed port and it would of been nice if he warned me. When he was done he just disappeared? I was covered up in a medical drape but he didn't even tell me he was done and all went well...nothing. Just left quietly. I'm not use to doctors treating me that way...especially when it comes to surgery and procedures that call for cutting into me. My port could not be accessed for three weeks due to the brusining all the way about the area. It was much worse then it was suppose to be and if things went right...the port is suppose to be able to access the same day. (But not mine.) I wasn't pleased with the entire ordeal.

April 19th, 2009
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Doi is clearly talented and modest. I had seen 2 other specialists in his field and he was the only one that gave me the right diagnosis.

October 10th, 2009