A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dorfman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leslie Dorfman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leslie Dorfman, DO, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorfman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dorfman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Dorfman DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie Dorfman practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dorfman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leslie Dorfman practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Neurologists.