A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leslie Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowd graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dowd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leslie Allan Dowd MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Leslie A. Dowd practice?
- Dr. Leslie Dowd has 1 office location.
Dr. Leslie Dowd practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.